Fiege Logistik (Schweiz) AG based in Münchenstein is a subsidiary of the international FIEGE Group with the headquarter in Greven (DE). As a leading contract logistics provider, we create complex solutions with our motivated employees for our partner’s value chains: customized, innovative, and sustainable. At the moment we have around 12’000 employees and FIEGE Group is represented in 15 countries with a total of 178 locations in Europe and Far East. FIEGE Switzerland assists from the planning to the implementation, irrespective of size, volume, complexity or modes of transports. We find the right solution for our customers with focus on their needs and wishes.
We are now looking for a well-structured and service minded Business Excellence Analyst to be part of the Division Business Excellence to play a critical role in the change management program undertaken by the company as an
BUSINESS EXCELLENCE ANALYST (M/W)
If you have a passion for Business Excellence, Lean, Six-Sigma and you enjoy making a difference managing challenging situations and finding improvement possibilities, this is your role. The recently created Business Excellence Division is in Basel. We are a team of professionals responsible for implementing operational excellence and quality management practices within FIEGE. We are supporting the site/business unit leader team in achieving budget objectives via progression towards world-class levels of performance within the lean conversion and continuous improvement roadmap.
- Support in the identification of areas of improvement
- Increase value-add in operations: Analyse and optimise warehouse/operational processes and practices reducing variation
- Apply Value Stream Maps, Kanban, 5S, and other tools to maintain flow and visualize waste.
- Promote and support effective corrective actions
- Gain buy-in from operational management on the solutions offered
- Transfer knowledge and delivery training to the operational team leaders in some of the basic principles of Lean
- Document redesigned processes in compliance to Fiege’s Quality Management system requirements
- Participate in different projects as project member contributing with the knowledge acquired during the business improvement projects
- As an integral part of the team support activities such as: CAPA, internal audits, customer and authority audits and relevant measures of corrections
Skills, knowledge & behaviours
- BS degree in Engineering or Business Engineering
- Excellent with data analysis
- Minimum 3-5 years of working experience preferable in a multinational company
- Proficiency in Excel, Visio, and Power point
- Knowledge in Quality Management is a plus
- Proficiency in German
- Good level of English is required. Italian or French are a plus
Beside the possibility to take over responsibility very quickly, Fiege Logistik (Schweiz) AG offers you the chance to take further career steps within our company and to enjoy the dynamic and innovative environment. If you are looking for a challenging and exciting job in an expanding company, we look forward to receiving your complete application documents and your salary requirements.
Fiege Logistik (Schweiz) AG
If you have any further questions please get in contact with us.