FIEGE Media & Mail.
FIEGE Media & Mail pairs professionalism with logistics. As a service provider you can rely on, we stand for efficiency and progress in logistics for print media and mail. We are the seasoned joint venture partner to many successful media enterprises – our wealth of experience guides us in handling any job, no matter its volume, with great success.
With our expertise and cutting-edge tools, our daily goal is to design logistics that carry and deliver print media and mail to today’s market standards. To achieve this, we apply the latest information technology to ensure last mile efficiency and reliability.
Through interconnections with eCommerce, we produce viable synergies that we share with our clients.
Our world is print
Focusing on what matters
The value we add is what you save
Nationwide & close-knit
Just one click
- Full transparency for you. We screen your current supply chain network structures.
- Our experts provide definitions based on the analysis of your potential for optimisation.
- We plan your transportation and delivery structures more efficiently and intelligently. In addition, we demonstrate how to tap unexploited cost-saving potential within the entire value chain as best as possible.
We oversee and control defined process flows of the supply chain:
1. Order picking and shipping
- all products are readied for the respective routes and according to specifications
- control of shipping flows while allowing for upstream processes
2. Transportation and delivery
- planning capacities and resources
- readying and/or providing vehicles, staff, and goods
- managing and monitoring of transportation flows
- safe delivery and service of all products ordered to the designated mailbox or end customer
- fast, on-time delivery performance and direct transportation of a variety of products to the recipient
- Your programme to success: We design high-performance specialist software that meets the requirements of print media logistics.
- Always on top of things: With continuously advance specialist software for changing, industry-specific requirements and operational needs.
- We offer more: Even maintenance and hosting services plus interface management as well as hardware and software administration are covered by our comprehensive services spectrum.
Our media logistics headquarters are in Dresden. This is where we analyse and plan delivery areas and carrier routes. We advise, simulate, and design carrier networks. Moreover, we operate and develop software tools for all operational locations.
Ms Kathrin Hinz – Management
Ms Kathrin Hinz - Management+49 351 48259 0 email@example.com
Our location in Dortmund manages and oversees the delivery of the Frankfurter Allgemeine’s Sunday issue to optimised delivery areas located anywhere between Siegerland and East Westphalia. Additionally, we run the logistics for FUNKE Medien across North Rhine-Westphalia. We also operate city logistics with a parcel delivery network in North Rhine-Westphalia and our own hub in Dortmund.
Ms Andrea Wauschke – Branch Management+49 231 9059-5818 firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Braunschweig branch runs logistical operations for FUNKE Logistik GmbH. Within this operating framework we manage the daily newspaper and advertising newspaper drops to the delivery agents.
Ms Andrea Wauschke – Branch Management+49 531 237646-39 email@example.com
Our branch in Chemnitz marks the starting point for carrier logistics dedicated to daily newspapers of the free press. We are also the last mile partner for the weekly magazine, BLICK and for Chemnitz’ regional advertising bulletin.
Mr Jörg Stielicke – Branch Management+49 371 656 21021 firstname.lastname@example.org
Berlin Last Mile
We have been moving Berlin since 1994. Day and night. Following the acquisition by the FIEGE Group, Berliner Zustell- und Vertriebsgesellschaft (BZV) was renamed Berlin Last Mile GmbH. Successful partners include Berlin-based media companies Der Tagesspiegel, Berliner Morgenpost, and Berliner Verlag. Berlin Last Mile is THE authority in the German capital for carrying and delivering daily papers, advertising newspapers, magazines, flyers, brochures, parcels, info mail and much more. Over 3,000 delivery agents guarantee the on-time and reliable service of printed products, braving any season and all elements.
A service that delivers. For more than 20 years, newspaper and magazine publishing houses have been relying on this complete service offering for media logistics. Founded in 2000 by Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung and the FIEGE Group, Medienservice and its Germany-wide carrier and delivery network reliably bring national and international printed products to their respective readers. On seven days of the week.
Regional, national, international. 30 years ago, the FIEGE Group formed MediaLogistik together with Graphische Großbetrieb Völkerfreundschaft (predecessor of today’s DDV Mediengruppe). The company initially concentrated on carrying and delivering printed media before it successfully expanded its portfolio under the PostModern brand to include the delivery of mail. The convincing combination of price, performance, and proximity to customers has helped PostModern establish a reputation as a dependable alternative to Deutsche Post AG. At its heart is a cutting-edge sorting plant where 360,000 mailings are sent out regionally, nationally, and worldwide. Comprehensive services for parcel, courier and express deliveries round off the spectrum and emphasise the outstanding service quality of MEDIA Logistik.
P2 - Die zweite Post
P2 for you! Since 2007, Die Zweite Post has been operating as a group of established, regional, and national postal service providers throughout Germany. FIEGE has been one of its 23 co-partners since June 2020. Letters of any size, parcels, and shipments or even mail forwarding and address research are included in the comprehensive product portfolio of P2 – Die Zweite Post. The delivery network and its 45,000 staff carry and reliably deliver around 60 million letters from over 50,000 clients.