Legal and professional contracts create values that support success at FIEGE. This is how a team of excellent corporate counsels dedicate their skills to the many different areas within business law, particularly contract law (for contracts with clients and large-scale outsourcing projects), but also real estate law and company law, and in conjunction with innovation projects.
As a generalist, you equally will be supporting the implementation of and compliance with internal guidelines and decision-making processes for projects. FIEGE’s clients perceive the Company as reliable, honest, credible and having integrity. The Legal department substantiates this perception with farsightedness, experience and an understanding of commercial matters.
Your know-how will become part of an experienced team well versed in international projects which supports the senior management, specialist departments and the managements of the business units and branches. You will advise Management on all things legal as well as on strategic and forward-thinking decisions and projects. Your work contributes significantly towards the successful future of the FIEGE Group.
At FIEGE you can expect an exciting spectrum of activities from an internationally-operating and successful company:
- You will develop the legal framework for demanding and innovative projects.
- You will hold negotiations and represent the FIEGE Group to the outside. With your understanding of commercial aspects, you will assist in finding pragmatic solutions that take all interests into account. You are a strong decision-maker.
- You draft contracts, especially contracts with clients, real estate contracts as well as company and joint venture contracts.
- As an internal service provider, you will join us on the path into future markets and advise on planning processes and strategic decisions.
- You control the company’s external legal advisors at home and abroad.
- You hold the strings in your hands of complex projects and maintain an overview and promote the competency of operational units through ongoing training offers.
- You monitor national and international legislation and case law and inform the Management as well as colleagues and departments of any changes.
- You will be working together with other specialist departments and their experts such as business economists, technicians and engineers on FIEGE projects.