FIEGE IT is decisive in shaping the company’s success and hence, its future. It supports the core business fields at all locations by providing the IT infrastructure and advancing its development through innovative and future-forward projects. Thanks to agility practiced at FIEGE, the IT team uses and lives the greatest possible autonomy, using modern systems to make work as convenient as possible for both customers and staff.
You can see yourself shaping the digital future of FIEGE as a member of a motivated and dedicated IT team? You consider yourself a friend of unbureaucratic flows, of a flat organisation and quick work results? Then you are bound to find your feet with FIEGE.
This is where you will become partner to the management, the service areas, the business units and the FIEGE branches. You fill strategic topics such as the digitalisation of processes, products and services with life by developing digital, mobile and flexible work scenarios. You support the individual IT projects of our clients. FIEGE IT has a diverse range of responsibilities to offer:
- Shaping business processes efficiently – from planning and implementation to support
- Establishing support requirements, generating specifications and status reports
- Being the first point of contact for employees
- Monitoring systems, servers and network components
- Recognising optimisation potential, suggesting solutions, creating concepts and launching systems
- Reviewing software and training its users
- Securing interfaces between users and software providers within warehouse management and transport management and maintaining active software solutions
Does this sound interesting to you? According to your field of deployment your possibilities for an IT career at FIEGE include, for example, an IT Project Manager, an IT Business Analyst, a BI Consultant, an IT Product Manager, in IT Project Manager Warehouse Management, in IT Project Manager Transport Management, an EDI Specialist, an IT Field Support Engineer, a Helpdesk Agent or as an IT System Engineer.